07/08/2015

REVIEW - Younique moisturiser

 Hey everyone,




I recently joined Younique so I could try something new and treat myself.

This comes in a thick plastic tube that is not too heavy and therefore great for travelling, this also comes with a pump that means it is kept sanitary and you know you get to use ALL the product and no money is wasted....this is good as this is not budget friendly at £30.

Unfortunately I don't think this will last long as it takes a few pumps to get it working; it has already pushed up quite a bit in only a few days (see pictures)...this makes me sad as the 'treat to myself' won't last, maybe a month.

I use to pumps at a time which covers my face and neck every morning, when you first apply it, it feels thick and a little greasy but I found it absorbed quickly and made me skin feel smooth, soft and pump, perfect for going under make up.

There isn't much of a scent to this product but it does feel luxurious perfect for a pamper session.   

Have you tried anything from Younique?

Thanks for popping by

No comments:

Post a Comment